Registration for the first-ever Virtual Alliance Industry Summit (AIS) is now open! Register now to join your fellow CPD industry professionals April 13-14, 2021 to discuss the challenges and opportunities impacting healthcare today and your changing role within the CPD industry.
Connect with industry experts and esteemed presenters by utilizing chat boxes and discussion boards within the virtual platform. Request one-on-one meetings with fellow attendees and participate in live Q&A opportunities with session presenters. Connect with the Alliance community and further your industry education all within one convenient, virtual platform.
At the Virtual Alliance Industry Summit enjoy your opportunity to:
- Describe how medical education can address (or combat) healthcare inequities.
- Utilize technology to enhance learner engagement and increase the impact of education.
- Develop a practical skill set to critically analyze program outcomes for publication and communication.
- Summarize the global medical education landscape and unique approaches to education from various countries.
- Demonstrate best practices to effectively address the challenges of educating in the Covid-19 environment.
- And more!
Submit Your Application for a Best in Class Award!
Share your Best in Class Outcomes during AIS. This session will showcase high-quality outcome based programs that effectively report the measured impact of educational initiatives that have been successful in addressing identified gaps through education that resulted in quality of patient care improvements and/or behavior change. Final outcomes are not required; interim data analyses reflecting the impact of the initiative will also be considered.
Applications will be accepted through March 22, 2021.
Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com or 202.367.1151.
AIS 2020 Poster Presentations
Although AIS did not convene in 2020, you can still view the posters from the meeting.