What is AIS?
Each year we bring together expert faculty to address the specific and relevant needs of industry professionals at this, evidence-based, interactive and engaging event.
Attend this year’s summit and network with experts and peers as you discuss the changes impacting healthcare today and our role in the ever evolving future of patient care. After two full days, you’ll come away with best practices and actionable tools you can use to support independent medical education and ultimately help foster better patient care.
Through AIS, attendees will:
- Hone leadership skills to elevate the process of learning and improvement in an evolving healthcare climate
- Utilize outcomes and real world evidence effectively to drive strategic decision-making and planning
- Successfully integrate the patient voice into medical education planning and development
- Define additional stakeholders and potential collaborations in the healthcare improvement movement to enhance sustainable change
- Gain tips and tools to communicate the evidence of IME effectiveness, inspire confidence among stakeholders, and cultivate future innovation
Who Should Attend?
AIS is designed for healthcare education stakeholders from:
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Device Organizations
- Academic Centers
- Medical Specialty Societies
- Medical Education Communication Companies
- Government agencies
AIS Marketing Toolkit
Excitement is growing for AIS, taking place May 7-9, in Baltimore, Maryland. We are pleased to share our marketing kits, a tool to help you promote your company or education session and the benefits of attending AIS. As you prepare to join us in Baltimore, we invite you to use these marketing materials to help make your time a success.