Call for Awards!
The AIS Committee is holding a call for submissions for the Best in Class Awards. The call is now open and will run through February 28th at 5pm ET. Learn more about each call and submit your application today!
Best in Class Awards
Share your Best in Class Outcomes during the AIS Opening Session. This session will showcase high-quality outcome-based programs that effectively report the measured impact of educational initiatives that have been successful in addressing identified gaps through education that resulted in quality of patient care improvements and/or behavior change. Final outcomes are not required; interim data analyses reflecting the impact of the initiative will also be considered.
What is AIS?
Each year we bring together expert faculty to address the specific and relevant needs of industry professionals at this, evidence-based, interactive and engaging event.
Attend this year’s summit and network with experts and peers as you discuss the changes impacting healthcare today and our role in the ever evolving future of patient care. After two full days, you’ll come away with best practices and actionable tools you can use to support independent medical education and ultimately help foster better patient care.
Through AIS, attendees will:
- List fundamental principles of adult learning and recognize their value in the development of educational activities.
- Utilize technology to enhance learner engagement and increase the impact of education.
- Develop a practical skill set to critically analyze program outcomes for publication and communication.
- Summarize the global medical education landscape and unique approaches to education from various countries.
Who Should Attend?
AIS is designed for healthcare education stakeholders from:
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Bio-pharmaceutical companies
- Device Organizations
- Academic Centers
- Medical Specialty Societies
- Medical Education Communication Companies
- Government agencies
- Health economics and outcomes research organizations
- Managed Care Organizations
- Compliance and legal groups