The Alliance wants to help you acquire the knowledge and skills set you need to be successful in the field of continuing education for the health professions. CEhp Fundamentals 101 is an eight-week multi-media program designed to meet the needs of new and early career CEhp practitioners.
Highlights of Fundamentals 101 include:
- Live Learning: The course will begin on October 20, 2017, with a live learning session held in Chicago. During the live session, you will learn about the field of CEhp and discuss strategies to be successful in the field. An introduction to the curriculum and tips for engagement in the course will be discussed.
- Curriculum: Using the framework of the Alliance's National Learning Competencies, the course will address the basics of accreditation, adult learning and educational design, assessment and evaluation, and how to identify your own professional practice gaps.
- Webinars: You will have the opportunity to participate in three live webinars, or watch archived versions at your convenience, on (1) Interprofessional Education, (2) CEhp Educational Design, Assessment and Evaluation, and (3) Accreditation and CEhp Regulatory Requirements.
- Self-paced: You will complete the online course materials at your convenience during an eight-week time frame.
- Mentoring: You will be assigned a faculty mentor whose expertise complements your organizational background. Mentors will hold group calls at regular intervals and will be available to discuss your individual questions throughout the course.
Tailored for novices from all CEhp backgrounds, Fundamentals 101 will begin on October 20, 2017. Register today to secure your spot.
Questions about CEhp Fundamentals 101? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 367-1151.