Congratulations to the newly elected 2017 Alliance Board of Director members!
- Joseph Kim, MD, MPH, MBA
- President, Q Synthesis LLC, Newtown, Pennsylvania
- Sally O'Neill, PhD, BS, BA, Med
- Associate Vice Provost Health Sciences Continuing Ed., Creighton University, Omaha, Nebraska
- Charles Willis, MBA
- Director, Continuing Education, Annenberg Center for Health Sciences at Eisenhower, Rancho Mirage, California
- Beth Wilson, CHCP
- Director, Continuing Professional Development, American Academy of Ophthalmology, San Francisco, California
The newly elected board members will provide guidance to the Alliance to further its goal of advancing the profession and connecting continuing education professionals across the health spectrum to promote best practices that improve patient care. For additional information on the Alliance and its Board of Directors, visit the Alliance website.