Call for Awards!
The AIS Committee is holding a call for submissions for the Best in Class Awards. The call is now open and will run through March 22nd at 5pm ET. Learn more about each call and submit your application today!
Best in Class Awards
Share your Best in Class Outcomes during the AIS Opening Session. This session will showcase high-quality outcome-based programs that effectively report the measured impact of educational initiatives that have been successful in addressing identified gaps through education that resulted in quality of patient care improvements and/or behavior change. Final outcomes are not required; interim data analyses reflecting the impact of the initiative will also be considered.
What is AIS?
Each year we bring together expert faculty to address the specific and relevant needs of industry professionals at this, evidence-based, interactive and engaging event.
Attend this year’s summit and network with experts and peers as you discuss the changes impacting healthcare today and our role in the ever evolving future of patient care. After two full days, you’ll come away with best practices and actionable tools you can use to support independent medical education and ultimately help foster better patient care.
Through AIS, attendees will:
- Develop strategic partnerships to optimize collaborations and advance improvement in healthcare delivery.
- Utilize outcomes and real world evidence to create and communicate impactful educational strategies and tactics.
- Recognize strategic uses of innovative technology to enhance patient care.
- Successfully integrate the patient voice into medical education planning and development.
Who Should Attend?
AIS is designed for healthcare education stakeholders from:
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Bio-pharmaceutical companies
- Device Organizations
- Academic Centers
- Medical Specialty Societies
- Medical Education Communication Companies
- Government agencies
- Health economics and outcomes research organizations
Compliance and legal groups