Exchange Ideas in a Special Interest Group
SIGs are designed to provide you with an opportunity get expert advice, provide support to your peers and contribute thought leadership on five key topics areas: research, technology, advocacy, quality improvement and IPE.
Ready to join a SIG?
Take a look at the descriptions below and join a SIG that fits your interest(s). You may join as many as you like.
Please note: You must log into the ACEhp website and be an active member to join the SIG of your choice. If you need help, contact the Member Service Center at (202) 367-1151, to gain access to your online member credentials.
- Share your passion in advancing education & healthcare through research efforts
- Learn about data collection, assessment and outcome measurements
Quality Improvement (QI) & Implementation Science
- Use QI & quality metrics as drivers for effective, efficient high quality healthcare
- Explore best practices and utilize evidence-based guidelines
- Learn how technology can be used to improve your medical education program
- Apply technology to social media, assessment tools, educational platforms, and mobile education
Inter-professional Education (IPE)
- Learn about the importance & expectations of IPE for better patient care
- Explore and discuss the ideal education for IPE participants
- Learn and share best practices about leadership