Alliance Connect COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocol
The Alliance is working closely with Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center, the state of Florida, our exhibitors, and other partners on multiple health and safety protocols in light of COVID-19 to ensure your safety and well-being during Alliance Connect:
Before Leaving Home:
- Follow relevant guidance provided by the Center for Disease Control(CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) or your local health authority.
- Adhere to government issued travel restrictions and guidance issued by the region you will be travelling to and the region you are travelling from.
- Evaluate your own health and that of people you are in close contact with. Contact the Alliance at email@example.com if you have concerns.
- Stay home if you feel sick.
Onsite During the Event:
- Complete a daily Health Attestation Form that is sent directly to your phone and will confirm you are feeling 100%.
- Complete a daily temperature check before entering Alliance Connect.
- Wear a mask at all times. PPE will be provided by the Alliance at the registration desk if needed.
- Maintain appropriate social distancing during exhibit hall hours and networking opportunities. Seating during sessions and meals will be appropriately spaced out according to CDC and WHO guidelines.
- Utilize hand sanitation stations placed strategically throughout the Exhibit Hall. The Alliance will be providing enhanced cleaning throughout the Exhibit Hall every night, but its up to you to keep your hands clean.
- Avoid hand-shaking. Elbow bumps, shaka signs, sign-language waves, and the Namaste are highly encouraged!
- Based on current contact tracing advice from health authorities, if you test positive for COVID-19 up to 14 days after returning home, please notify the Alliance via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health and safety measures implemented by the Alliance prior to the event are subject to change. Any violations of the Attendee COVID-19 Health & Safety Policy may result in prohibiting entry to event or removal from the event.