Medical Specialty Societies
The purpose of the Medical Specialties Societies (MSS) Member Section is the exchange of ideas and best practices, and this is accomplished by:
- Sharing information of common interest and providing education to continuing healthcare education provider staff in specialty societies at all levels of the profession.
- Providing current updates on continuing healthcare education topics related to medical specialty societies – including but not limited to accreditation, commercial support, program planning and evaluation, and new technologies – with the ultimate goal of improving patient care.
- Providing feedback and recommendations to the Board of Director liaison on items of relevance and specific interest to the Medical Specialty Societies Section.
- Defining new ways for Medical Specialty Societies to collaborate on shared goals and to extend partnerships to others in the continuing education world.
- Utilizing the section's member-only community for problem solving and networking.
Who We Are:
Continuing healthcare education professionals in medical specialty societies at all levels of the profession.
American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Heather Hodge, M.Ed.
American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine