What is AIS?
Each year we bring together expert faculty to address the specific and relevant needs of industry professionals at this, evidence-based, interactive and engaging event.
Attend this year’s summit and network with experts and peers as you discuss the changes impacting healthcare today and our role in the ever evolving future of patient care. After two full days, you’ll come away with best practices and actionable tools you can use to support independent medical education and ultimately help foster better patient care.
Through AIS, attendees will:
- Develop strategic partnerships to optimize collaborations and advance improvement in healthcare delivery.
- Utilize outcomes and real world evidence to create and communicate impactful educational strategies and tactics.
- Recognize strategic uses of innovative technology to enhance patient care.
- Successfully integrate the patient voice into medical education planning and development.
Who Should Attend?
AIS is designed for healthcare education stakeholders from:
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Bio-pharmaceutical companies
- Device Organizations
- Academic Centers
- Medical Specialty Societies
- Medical Education Communication Companies
- Government agencies
- Health economics and outcomes research organizations
Compliance and legal groups
AIS Justification Toolkit
Need help convincing your employer to fund your trip to AIS? View the AIS Justification Toolkit for a template letter you can use to justify why AIS will be beneficial to both your career growth and the growth of your organization.