Call for Proposals
The AIS Planning Committee is accepting abstract proposals for sessions that recognize the importance of collaboration and innovation to improve patient outcomes, and align with the learning objectives listed below. The application period will be open through Monday, December 3rd at 11:59 pm ET.
As the healthcare environment continues to change, healthcare delivery continues to evolve, how will the medical education industry adapt to support the needs of healthcare providers and patients? In addition to planned keynote speakers and invited sessions, your experiences, expertise, and learnings will help navigate these challenges by enhancing our continued dialogue. For more information, click the Submit an Abstract button below.
Through AIS, attendees will:
- Develop strategic partnerships to optimize collaborations and advance improvement in healthcare delivery.
- Utilize outcomes and real world evidence to create and communicate impactful educational strategies and tactics.
- Recognize strategic uses of innovative technology to enhance patient care.
- Successfully integrate the patient voice into medical education planning and development.
What is AIS?
Each year we bring together expert faculty to address the specific and relevant needs of industry professionals at this, evidence-based, interactive and engaging event.
Attend this year’s summit and network with experts and peers as you discuss the changes impacting healthcare today and our role in the ever evolving future of patient care. After two full days, you’ll come away with best practices and actionable tools you can use to support independent medical education and ultimately help foster better patient care.
Who Should Attend?
AIS is designed for healthcare education stakeholders from:
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Bio-pharmaceutical companies
- Device Organizations
- Academic Centers
- Medical Specialty Societies
- Medical Education Communication Companies
- Government agencies
- Health economics and outcomes research organizations
Compliance and legal groups
Registration for AIS will open in early 2019.
Questions about AIS or any of our year round educational opportunities? Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org