Call for Proposals
The AIS Planning Committee is accepting abstract proposals for sessions that align with this year’s theme, “All Ships Rise: Navigating through Change to Increase Educational Effectiveness and Improve Patient Care,” and the learning objectives, listed below. The application period will be open through Monday, December 4th at 11:59 pm ET.
As the healthcare environment continues to change, healthcare delivery continues to evolve, how will the medical education industry adapt to support the needs of healthcare providers and patients? In addition to planned keynote speakers and invited sessions, your experiences, expertise, and learnings will help “all ships rise” to navigate these challenges by enhancing our continued dialogue. For more information, click the Submit an Abstract button below.
Through AIS, attendees will:
- Hone leadership skills to elevate the process of learning and improvement in an evolving healthcare climate
- Utilize outcomes and real world evidence effectively to drive strategic decision-making and planning
- Successfully integrate the patient voice into medical education planning and development
- Define additional stakeholders and potential collaborations in the healthcare improvement movement to enhance sustainable change
- Gain tips and tools to communicate the evidence of IME effectiveness, inspire confidence among stakeholders, and cultivate future innovation
What is AIS?
Each year we bring together expert faculty to address the specific and relevant needs of industry professionals at this, evidence-based, interactive and engaging event.
Attend this year’s summit and network with experts and peers as you discuss the changes impacting healthcare today and our role in the ever evolving future of patient care. After two full days, you’ll come away with best practices and actionable tools you can use to support independent medical education and ultimately help foster better patient care.
Who Should Attend?
AIS is designed for healthcare education stakeholders from:
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Device Organizations
- Academic Centers
- Medical Specialty Societies
- Medical Education Communication Companies
- Government agencies
Registration for AIS will open in early 2018.