Make your reservations today at the San Francisco Marriott Marquis, in San Francisco, CA. Book your hotel by December 5 to take advantage of the Alliance’s discounted room rate of $269/night (excluding tax & fees).
San Francisco Marriott Marquis
780 Mission St
San Francisco, CA 94103
Room rate: $269/night (excluding tax & fees)
IMPORTANT RESERVATION INFORMATION
If you are contacted by an individual claiming to be a hotel or Alliance representative about making a reservation, please note that this is a scam. DO NOT make reservations over the phone with an individual who contacts you claiming to be a hotel or Alliance representative; DO NOT respond to any emails claiming that you need to respond to them for a hotel reservation.
Traveling to the San Francisco Marriott Marquis
Located in the heart of downtown San Francisco, the Marriott Marquis is just a short taxi or Uber ride away from two major airports:
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO): 13 miles
- Oakland International Airport (OAK): 20 Miles
Things to Do
Spend your downtime exploring some of the great attractions a short walk or cab ride from the hotel:
- Fisherman’s Wharf: The Historic Fisherman's Wharf District of San Francisco is home to PIER 39, Ghirardelli Square, Anchorage Square, the National Maritime Museum, Historic Hyde Street Pier, breathtaking views and so much more.
- Golden Gate Park: Within Golden Gate Park’s 1,017 acres you’ll discover gardens, playgrounds, lakes, picnic groves, trails, and monuments, plus an array of cultural venues, events, and activities.
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art: SFMOMA holds an internationally recognized collection of modern and contemporary art, and was the first museum on the West Coast devoted solely to 20th-century art