Stay with us at the beautiful Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center in Orlando, Florida! Going above and beyond government protocols, the Gaylord Palms Resort is raising its standards to meet the health and safety challenges presented by COVID-19. Ensure you don’t miss a minute of the action and safely reconnect with you CPD peers and colleagues by reserving your room today.
The Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center
6000 W. Osceola Parkway
Kissimmee, FL 34746
Your Health and Safety is an Essential Aspect of Alliance Connect
The Alliance is committed to providing you a safe, socially distanced opportunity to connect with your colleagues and fellow industry experts. Please review some of the following safety precautions that you can expect while you participate:
- Social distancing enforcement throughout the Convention Center and in session rooms.
- Masks will be required.
- Capacity limits will be enforced according to state and local ordinances.
- Hotel staff will provide contactless services when possible. Including check-in and check-out, room access and more!
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available.
- Common spaces and the Convention Center areas experience regular cycles of high-touch point sanitization.
- Ectrostatic sprayers are being utilized to clean meeting, conference and tradeshow spaces.
For additional health and safety protocols that will be enforced at the hotel and convention center, please visit the hotel website.
Traveling to Alliance Connect: What to Expect
Before and During Travel
Follow these recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- If you are sick:
- Stay home (except to get medical care)
- For travel:
- Social distance – stay six feet apart!
- Wear a cloth face covering in public
- Clean your hands often
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth
- Pick up food (drive-throughs, curbside service or stores)
- Check the guidelines and restrictions for your airport
- Reduce contact by using mobile options (boarding passes, payments, etc.)
- Most airlines require face coverings – check with your airline
Arriving at the Orlando International Airport (MCO)
MCO has adapted their airport facilities and operations based on CDC and other health expert recommendations to protect passengers and employees against the spread of COVID-19.
Learn more by watching the video below: