Program Start Date: October 18, 2019
Fundamentals 101 is an eight-week, self-paced multi-media program designed to meet the needs of novice CEhp practitioners from all organizational backgrounds.
The eight-week program includes:
- Live in person kick-off meeting October 18, 2019
- Four (4) webinars with subject matter experts
- Access to CPD experts to help answer questions as you go through the program
- Weekly homework assignments
- Online community discussions
At the conclusion of the 8-week Fundamentals program, you should be able to:
- Identify at least three new or modified practices to improve your CEhp program
- Discuss the value of your role in CEhp
- Explain the value of CEhp in today’s health care environment
- Use the Alliance’s National Learning Competencies to create a professional development plan for 2019
- Describe at least two best practices in CEhp educational design
Week 1: In-person Kick-off meeting
The in-person kick-off meeting will take place from 7:30 am-4:00 pm at the ASGE Institute for Training and Technology located at 3300 Woodcreek Drive, Downers Grove, IL 60515.
During the Live Learning Session, participants will engage in large and small group discussions on key topics in CEhp that are critical for early career professionals to understand. In addition, learners will engage in exercises to highlight the value of the Alliance’s National Learning Competencies related to systems thinking and leadership. Experienced CEhp professionals will be on hand for small group mentoring and Q&A sessions.
Weeks 2-8: Self-directed Learning
- Work on initial steps in Learning Plan
- Complete weekly homework assignments
- Participate in 4 webinars with subject matter experts
- Participate in online community group discussions around webinar topics
- On-going access to CPD advisers
Questions about CEhp Fundamentals 101 or any of our year round educational opportunities? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 367-1151.