Competitive Grant Opportunity: Improving Pneumococcal Immunization of Adults with Immunocompromising Conditions
About the Grant Program
We are pleased to announce a new member-only benefit tailored to our Hospital and Health Systems and Medical Schools member sections.
The new competitive grant program* focuses on Improving Pneumococcal Immunization of Adults with Immunocompromising Conditions** through quality improvement (QI) initiatives that will result in an increase in pneumococcal vaccination uptake in adults with Immunocompromising conditions.
This can be achieved through strategies such as:
- Engaging interdisciplinary and interprofessional teams
- Creating knowledge that builds capabilities and capacity
- Quality improvement efforts which are system focused
- Educational efforts that demonstrate public health improvement activities around adult immunization
The Alliance's ongoing vision is to promote best practices in continuing professional development by empowering the community of health education professionals. One of the many ways we do this is by developing member-only grant opportunities and being recognized as a convener of information on research proposal requests and grants offered through healthcare-related supporter organizations.Click here to view these opportunities.
Congratulations to our Grantees!
- Memorial Hermann Health System
- Mercy Medical Center
- Northwell Health
- University of Alabama at Birmingham
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- University of North Carolina School of Medicine
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Veterans Health Affairs, Tennessee
Ongoing Grant Resources
- Planning on Submitting PowerPoint
- All About Letters of Intent (LOI) PowerPoint
- The Insider's Guide to Medical Education Grants
- Educational Grants: What to Consider Before You Hit 'Submit"
- Alliance Industry Summit (in-person spring time event)
|Pneumococcal Immunization Grant Program|
|July 2019 to January 2022||Grant Project Grantee Start and End Dates|
*Funding for this Alliance member-only grant program was provided by Pfizer Global Medical Grants (GMG).
**The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) issue annual recommendations and guidelines.
Questions? Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (202) 367-1151.
Not a member? Join today so you don't miss future member-only benefits!