Resources for Coping with COVID-19 Contingencies in Healthcare CPD
The Alliance is monitoring the evolving COVID-19 pandemic and is committed to serving you and the CPD community. We will continue to share useful resources and information for our members and colleagues.
- How to Migrate Webinar Slides
- CME/CE Provider Guide for Discussion about Future Educational Planning
Visit the Almanac to hear from your peers and fellow Alliance members on how COVID-19 is impacting our community:
- Video Conferencing 101: The Good, the Bad and the Funny
- The Struggles of Working Remotely. Tips to Make Your Home Working Experience Effective and Productive
- Continuing Medical Education in a Time of Social Distancing
- Canceled by COVID-19: Information for CPD Professionals
Alliance COVID-19 Newsletters
Resource Links - NEW!
- Virtual Platform Demos from the American Society of Association Executives (ASAE)
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Professional Convention Management Association (PCMA)
- Higher Logic Offering Free Event Community for Canceled Meetings
- COVID-19 Resources from the IACE Member Section
- Sample Communication Plan from Stanford University
- Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- 13 Zoom video chat tips, tricks and hidden features
- ACCME Planning Form for Expedited Accredited Activities
If you would like to submit a resource to post to this page, please email email@example.com.