Let the Alliance help you navigate the daily challenges you face to ensure you develop, deliver and manage relevant, meaningful healthcare continuing education. The Alliance is committed to providing its members with the resources and tools they need to learn more about their profession, connect with like-minded individuals, and grow as dedicated continuing healthcare educators with a vital role in the delivery of improved patient care and outcomes.
The Alliance is here to strengthen your ability to learn, understand and apply successful practices in continuing healthcare education.
Membership At A Glance
As an Alliance member:
- Receive discounted registration rates for all Alliance in person events
- Experience and discuss trends and issues impacting the industry by attending Alliance events
- Connect with fellow healthcare education professionals via our member only Online Communities
- Pose questions, receive—and provide—advice on topics that matter most to the profession
- Access the Alliance Learning Center
- The Learning Center includes free and member discounted content to expand your knowledge as a continuing education professional
- Receive free publications
- Stay informed on the latest ideas and innovations available to healthcare education professionals
- Grow your career and your staff through the Alliance Career Center
- Search for current job openings or post your organization’s vacancies via the Alliance Career Center
The Alliance plays a vital role in keeping you abreast of the latest developments in continuing healthcare education for healthcare professionals. We continuously monitor the healthcare environment and remain alert to issues that impact you!
Questions? Contact our office at 202-367-1151 or email@example.com