Learn. Connect. Advance.
Let the Alliance help you navigate the daily challenges you face to ensure you develop, deliver and manage relevant, meaningful healthcare continuing education. The Alliance is committed to providing its members with the resources and tools they need to learn more about their profession, connect with likeminded individuals, and grow as dedicated continuing healthcare educators with a vital role in the delivery of improved patient care and outcomes.
The Alliance is here to strengthen your ability to learn, understand and apply successful practices in continuing healthcare education.
Learn how to promote the importance and relevance of continuing education to the delivery of patient care so you can articulate the impact you make on your organization and the healthcare industry.
Connect with a community of dedicated healthcare education professionals who support your position and recognize the relevance continuing education has on the delivery of positive patient care and outcomes.
It is through this support from a network of your peers, thought leaders, and volunteers that you can take the first step in advancing your career and grow as a valued member of the patient care interprofessional team.
As an Alliance member:
- Receive discounted registration rates for all Alliance in person events. Discuss trends and issues impacting the healthcare landscape by attending the Alliance’s in person events—tailored to address the needs of continuing education professionals across the spectrum of organizational settings.
- Connect with fellow healthcare education professionals and exchange best practices and outcomes year-round via our exclusive member only Online Communities. Pose questions, receive—and provide—advice on topics that matter most to the profession.
- Access the Alliance Learning Center. The Learning Center includes free and member discounted relevant content. Expand your knowledge as a continuing education professional through on-demand access to webinars. View such topics as how to be a healthcare education champion and how to integrate education, innovation, and quality improvement.
- All publications are complimentary! Stay informed on the latest ideas and innovations available to healthcare education professionals through our four e-newsletters: Access,Connect, QI News and Trends, and Almanac . The only peer-reviewed continuing education publication, Journal of Continuing Education (JCEhp) contains original research and essays.
- Grow your career and your staff. Sign up for the Alliance Career Center for current job openings or post your organization’s vacancies in front of a community of dedicated members seeking new job opportunities.
The Alliance plays a vital role in keeping you abreast of the latest developments in continuing healthcare education for healthcare professionals. We continuously monitor the healthcare environment and remain alert to issues that impact you!