December 13, 2016 | 3:00 – 4:00 pm ET
After you add this item to your cart, click "view cart" to continue to the payment screen. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
- Norma Castrejon, Systems Implementation Project Manager, ACCME
- Marcia Martin, Manager of Provider Education & Outreach, ACCME
- Provider TBA
Description and Learning Objectives:
On November 3rd, the ACCME announced that all accredited CME providers in the ACCME System now have the option to register their activities for the American Board of Anesthesiology (ABA) Maintenance of Certification in Anesthesiology Program® MOCA 2.0® Part 2 (Lifelong Learning and Self-Assessment) and the American Board of Pediatrics (ABP) Lifelong Learning and Self-Assessment for MOC Part 2. Activities are eligible for registration if they meet the specific requirements of the ABA or ABP. The ACCME, ABA, and ABP have worked together to create a more streamlined and flexible CME for MOC process, based on the needs and requests of our community of CME providers and board-certified physicians. With this collaboration, CME providers will be able to expand the number and diversity of accredited CME activities that count for MOC.
This webinar will provide an overview of how CME providers can register their activities in ACCME’s Program and Activity Reporting System (PARS) for MOC as well as report participant data so that the physician learners can earn MOC points for participation in activities that are meeting the expectations of ABA and/or ABP. After participation in this webinar, you should be able to:
- Locate and review the ABA and ABP requirements of CME for MOC;
- Register CME activities that meet the expectations of ABA and/or ABP for MOC points in the ACCME’s Program and Activity Reporting System (PARS);
- Report diplomate participation information for CME activities registered for MOC in PARS; and
- Identify additional educational tools on CME for MOC on the ACCME’s website.