May 3, 2017 | 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm ET
After you add this item to your cart, click "view cart" to continue to the payment screen. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Description: Ashby Wolfe, MD, MPP, MPH; Chief Medical Officer; Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services will provide an overview of CMS priorities as payments shift from volume to value based payment, health system transformation through the MACRA 2015 ruling, and key themes for quality improvement and CME in the new CMS landscape.
- Review of CMS priorities as payment transitions from volume to value
- Summarize the Quality Payment Program final rule
- Describe opportunities for QI within, and technical assistance for, clinicians participating in the Quality Payment Program
- Healthcare Education Organizations: CE professionals at all experience levels in different health care education organizations that develop education programs and evaluate the outcomes of those programs, including but not limited to, national and state medical, nursing and pharmacy associations, foundations, and companies.
- Hospitals and Health Systems: CE professionals, including physicians, administrators, educators, coordinators, and planners, along with other hospital professionals who work in conjunction with the continuing education office, such as quality and patient safety, who work in hospital and health system settings.
- Medical Specialty Societies: CE staff in medical specialty societies at all levels of the profession.
- State Medical Societies: Staff and committee volunteers who work with state medical societies as accreditors of intrastate providers and/or as ACCME-accredited state medical societies.
Alignment to NLCs:
- Collaborating and Partnering with Stakeholders
- Engaging in self-assessment and lifelong learning
- Engaging in Systems Thinking in CEhp