Are you interested in submitting a proposal to present at the
2020 Alliance Industry Summit?
Proposals are now being accepted for AIS 2020! We welcome you to submit using the button below. Please indicate your preferred session length: a full session (30 minutes) or a shorter, more concentrated presentation (10 minutes).
The submission deadline is Tuesday, January 14th at 11:59pm ET.
What Are We Looking For?
Regardless of the session length you choose, you can submit a proposal to present on any topic. The AIS Planning Committee invites applications that address any one of the following objectives:
- List fundamental principles of adult learning and recognize their value in the development of educational activities.
- Utilize technology to enhance learner engagement and increase the impact of education.
- Develop a practical skill set to critically analyze program outcomes for publication and communication.
- Summarize the global medical education landscape and unique approaches to education from various countries.
Suggested topics include: critical success factors in strategic planning, utilization of real world evidence (RWE), collaboration with key stakeholders, practical examples of MACRA and MIPS implementation, innovative technology to advance patient care, the process of analyzing outcomes, communicating impactful education strategies and tactics, the patient voice/shared decision making, and optimizing collaborations and advancing improvement in healthcare delivery.
Abstracts that reflect submission on behalf of multiple stakeholders are encouraged. Please note that, if selected, live attendance and presentation are required for these sessions.
What You Need to Submit
- Session title
- Session description
- Names, contact information and bios for all presenters
- Two key learning objectives for your proposed session (limited to 150 characters)
- An elevator pitch for your session (keep it short and sweet and make us want to attend your session!)
Submitters will also need to indicate to which of the National Learning Competencies their presentation is best aligned. A description of these competencies is available here.
Please note that while incomplete applications cannot be saved, once you’ve submitted, you will be able to edit your work up until the January 14th deadline.
Ready to Submit?
Questions about submitting a proposal? Please contact the Alliance at email@example.com or (202) 367-1151.