Healthcare CPD Associate Certificate
The Healthcare CPD Associate Certificate was created for individuals with at least one year of full-time experience in the healthcare CPD field. The certificate is for both newcomers and experienced professionals alike. The certificate is awarded after passing an examination which documents the knowledge and skills of the individual working in the healthcare CPD/CME/CE field.
Interested individuals are encouraged to review the National Learning Competencies (NLCs) to ensure their readiness to apply for the examination. The 50-question examination takes approximately 90 minutes to complete. It is based on the Novice/Beginner Behaviors of the Alliance National Learning Competencies:
- Adult learning principles
- Educational interventions
- Performance measurement
- Systems Thinking
Why Seek the Healthcare CPD Associate Certificate?
Benefits to Individuals
- Motivates individuals to have a career path in the healthcare continuing education profession
- Provides evidence of self-improvement and pursuit of one’s own continuous professional education
- Offers career opportunities and the potential of career advancement
- Names are posted online in the "Registry of Healthcare CPD Associates"