Medical Specialty Societies
The purpose of the Medical Specialties Societies (MSS) Member Section is the exchange of ideas and best practices, and this is accomplished by:
- Sharing information of common interest and providing education to continuing healthcare education provider staff in specialty societies at all levels of the profession.
- Providing current updates on continuing healthcare education topics related to medical specialty societies – including but not limited to accreditation, commercial support, program planning and evaluation, and new technologies – with the ultimate goal of improving patient care.
- Providing feedback and recommendations to the Board of Director liaison on items of relevance and specific interest to the Medical Specialty Societies Section.
- Defining new ways for Medical Specialty Societies to collaborate on shared goals and to extend partnerships to others in the continuing education world.
- Utilizing the section's member-only community for problem solving and networking.
Who We Are:
Continuing healthcare education professionals in medical specialty societies at all levels of the profession.
Radiology Society of North America
American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation