Alliance Connect Health & Safety Protocol
The Alliance is working closely with Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center, the state of Florida, our exhibitors, and other partners on multiple health and safety protocols in light of COVID-19 to prioritize your safety and well-being during Alliance Connect:
Before Leaving Home:
- Follow relevant guidance provided by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) or your local health authority.
- Adhere to government issued travel restrictions and guidance issued by the region you will be travelling to and the region you are travelling from.
- Evaluate your own health and that of people you are in close contact with. Contact the Alliance at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have concerns.
- Stay home if you feel sick.
- Visit the CDC website for information on how you can get the COVID-19 vaccine
Onsite During the Event:
- Complete a daily Health Attestation Form that is sent directly to your phone and will confirm you are feeling 100%.
- Complete a daily temperature check before entering Alliance Connect.
- Following relevant guidance provided by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), unvaccinated attendees are required to wear masks indoors. Masks are encouraged but not required for outdoor networking events. For fully vaccinated guests, masks are optional. PPE will be provided by the Alliance at the registration desk if needed.
- Maintain appropriate social distancing during exhibit hall hours and networking opportunities. Seating during sessions and meals will be appropriately spaced out based on the CDC and WHO guidelines.
- Utilize hand sanitation stations placed strategically throughout the Exhibit Hall. The Alliance will be providing enhanced cleaning throughout the Exhibit Hall every night, but its up to you to keep your hands clean.
- Avoid hand-shaking. Elbow bumps, shaka signs, sign-language waves, and the Namaste are highly encouraged!
- Session rooms will be kept at 50% capacity.
- The Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center has adjusted their food and beverage service to be as safe as possible. The buffet offerings are protected by plexi glass to ensure the menu items cannot be compromised. Gaylord staff members plate items for guests versus having attendees touching the utensils and plates. Coffee urns now have push plates to reduce touch points on breaks. When we offer plated meals the only items pre-set are covered water glasses and rolled silverware. All items are set with service by course. Condiments are personalized to avoid passing and sharing.
- Informal networking outside the conference schedule is available for all comfort levels; public spaces, bars and restaurants with both indoor and outdoor space. All areas of the hotel are open. At this time, we are reduced from 6’ to 3’ social distancing and anticipate standards sets being back in place this summer in public spaces.
- Based on current contact tracing advice from health authorities, if you test positive for COVID-19 up to 14 days after returning home, please notify the Alliance via email at email@example.com.
Health and safety measures implemented by the Alliance prior to the event are subject to change. Any violations of the Attendee COVID-19 Health & Safety Policy may result in prohibiting entry to event or removal from the event.