Alliance Educating the Educator Curriculum Modules
This online module will educate the learner about managing and administering continuing education programs by following sound and applicable business practices and policies as well as utilizing effective management skills when working with various stakeholders. After completing this module, participants will be able to:
- Describe the basic tenets of a program and its complexities
- Identify key dimensions of a program
- Analyze a few program management tools and analyze their applicability in their CPD setting
- Anne N. Perch MBA, CHCP, Senior Associate Director, Office of Continuing Medical Education, Baylor College of Medicine
- Heather Ranels CHCP, Sr. eLearning Manager, American Society for Radiation Oncology
- Raja Venkata CHCP, PMP, Director of Client Services, EthosCE LMS
The Alliance offers a number of live and on demand webinars on a variety of themes and topics relevant to your professional development needs! Alliance members receive a discounted rate. Not a member? Join today!
Each webinar is approximately one (1) hour, including time for Q&A. To find out more information for a particular webinar, including speaker(s) and session description, click on the "Register Now" button.
|2020 Educational Webinar Series|
More Webinars Coming Soon!
Browse our on-demand archived webinars!
Don't see what you're looking for? Browse our On-Demand Webinars to find education you are looking for. If you have ideas for additional topics for webinars, please email the Alliance at email@example.com.