The Alliance Certified Healthcare CPD Professional (CHCP) Credential and Healthcare CPD Associate Certificate provide the healthcare CPD community two ways to showcase your knowledge as a healthcare continuing professional development (CPD) professional and that you are dedicated to your profession, career, and serving the healthcare industry.
Benefits To You
- Motivates individuals to maintain a career path in Healthcare CPD
- Provides tangible evidence of self-improvement and pursuit of one’s own continuous professional education
- Offers the potential to increase earning power and open up new career opportunities
- Indicates mastery/competency as measured against a defensible set of standards, through examination
- Allows the use of the CHCP credential or CPD Associate Certificate in signature
- Names are posted online in the Registry of Certified Healthcare CPD Professionals or Registry of Healthcare CPD Associates
- Provides opportunities to volunteer for CHCP related activities within the Alliance (CHCP only)
Benefits To Your Employer
- Raises the level of professional acumen and knowledge of Healthcare CPD rules and regulations
- Increases knowledge and reduces risk of non-compliance
- Improves the level of communication with healthcare CPD partners
- Documents evidence of continuous professional development
- Supports recruiting, evaluating, promoting and retaining valuable Healthcare CPD professionals
- An opportunity to publicize organizational excellence and your commitment to the Healthcare CPD community and patient
Policy on ADA Accommodations
CHCP Commission does not discriminate against candidates for certification on the basis of race, religion, gender, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age or disability. In compliance with the American with Disabilities Act (ADA), CHCP Commission provides reasonable accommodation for applicants with documented disabilities that may affect their ability to take the Certified Healthcare CPD Professional (CHCP) examination. It is the candidate’s responsibility to notify CHCP Commission of the needed alternative arrangements at the time of application to sit for examination. If you have a disability for which you wish to request accommodation, you must provide the following information and return the Request for Special Accommodations form with required documentation along with your examination application. Attach additional pages as necessary.
To view the full policy, please click here.