Don't miss this great opportunity to be part of the Alliance's amazing volunteer community!
The Alliance has volunteer opportunities that fit your interests, expertise, and schedule. You will find short-term opportunities as well as long-term opportunities. Check back for additional details for the 2023 Call for Volunteers!
There are many volunteer opportunities where you can share your talents and strengths:
- Almanac Editorial Board
- Alliance Industry Summit (AIS) Event Committee
- Awards Committee
- CHCP Commission
- CHCP Eligibility Review Committee
- Diversity, Inclusion and Access Committee
- Education Committee:
- Annual Conference Committee
- Virtual Events Subcommittee
- Online Enduring Programs Subcommittee
- Career Pathways Series Subcommittee
- Finance Committee
- Membership Committee
- Nominating Committee
- Research Committee
Want to volunteer, but have time restraints? Be an abstract reviewer, event session moderator, volunteer for a short-term project oriented task force, or participate in your member Section and/or Special Interest Group (SIG) website communities.
Volunteering for the Alliance, in any capacity, cannot be missed!