The application window for the Alliance 2023 Mentorship Program is now closed. Check back in early 2024 for information on next year's Mentorship Program.
What is the design of the Mentorship Program?
- Each member will be paired with another member, based on factors including time in industry, National Learning Competencies, and other interests.
- For the duration of the 6-month program, all Mentorship Program participants are encouraged to attend a monthly 1-hour virtual mentoring session. Each monthly meeting will have a specific focus and will provide an opportunity for group mentoring.
- In addition, matches are suggested to meet at least one a month for a one-on-one meeting. These meetings will be scheduled at the discretion of each match and matches may choose to meet more frequently. Resources will be provided to help structure these meetings.
What can you expect as a part of this Mentorship Program?
- Time: the program takes place over the course of 6 months, 2-4 hours per month, including 1:1 meetings, and monthly group mentoring sessions.
- Communication: Each pair should establish their own expectations of cadence and preferred method of communication.
- You need to have an open mind and be willing to learn and teach, regardless of whether you are the mentor or the mentee.
Interested in participating in the Mentorship Program?
The application window for the Alliance 2023 Mentoring Program is now closed. Check back in early 2024 for information on next year's Mentorship Program.