The pilot program has launched and is no longer accepting participants. Please stay tune for future mentoring opportunities.
What is the design of the new mentoring program?
- Each member will be paired with another member, based on factors including time in industry, National Learning Competencies, and other interests.
- All pilot members will participate in monthly mentoring sessions. Each monthly meeting will have a specific focus and will provide an opportunity for group mentoring.
- In addition, matches are suggested to meet at least one a month for a one-on-one meeting. These meetings will be scheduled at the discretion of each match and matches may choose to meet more frequently. Resources will be provided to help structures these meetings.
What can you expect as a part of this mentoring program?
- Time: 2-4 hours per month, including 1:1 meetings, and monthly group mentoring sessions.
- Communication: Each pair should establish their own expectations of cadence and preferred method of communication.
- You need to have an open mind and be willing to learn and teach, regardless of whether you are the mentor or the mentee.