Join your fellow CPD industry experts May 1-3, 2023 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania as you discuss the challenges impacting healthcare today and your changing role within the CPD industry.
At the Alliance Industry Summit enjoy your opportunity to:
- Incorporate strategies to align with internal partners on emerging issues and trends including company-led education, omnichannel initiatives, and how to expand globally.
- Discuss innovative short-form programming formats within the context of healthcare continuous professional development, including social media.
- Demonstrate how medical education is transforming healthcare by addressing large education gaps including diversity, inclusion, and equity.
- Identify ways to navigate in a highly-regulated environment with smaller budgets, rising costs, and decreasing distribution channels.
Educational Impact and Insights:
- Develop tools and resources to capture and share the value and impact of IME internally and externally in a concise format.
- Identify ways to automate outcomes data and create a “channel of insights.”
- Support the development of a digital learning strategy in your workspace.
Best in Class Outcomes
Now is your chance to be recognized as Best in Class during the AIS Opening Session. Showcase high-quality, outcome-based programs that effectively report the measured impact of educational initiatives that resulted in quality of patient care improvements and/or behavior change. Interim data analyses reflecting the impact of the initiative will be considered, as final outcomes are not required to be selected to present. Submissions will be accepted through 11:59 p.m. ET Monday, March 13, 2023.
Submit Your Application Now