Coming together safely for the Alliance Annual Conference is our #1 priority.
We recognize the unique and changing impact of the pandemic on our organizations, families, and plans. This is why the Alliance has partnered with CLEAR to provide a safe experience for you at the Alliance 2022 Annual Conference. With CLEAR’s Health Pass feature, your COVID-19 health screening is quick, easy, and secure for all on-site attendees, exhibitors, and staff. Complete your health screening now for expedited check-in and entry!
Health Pass by CLEAR
Get ready for the event by downloading CLEAR for free and completing the one time enrollment process to verify your entry requirements. You’ll be able to use Health Pass to confirm entry requirements before arrival to enter the venue more quickly.
Step 1: Download and enroll in CLEAR before the event
- Download the app or scan the QR code below.
- Once you have downloaded the CLEAR app and tap on the white Health Pass tile
- Select “Have a Code” and type in ACEHP22
- Choose the screening type you will use to complete your entry requirements
- Tap “Enroll or verify your in CLEAR” to create your CLEAR member account
- New to CLEAR? When prompted, enter your email address, phone number, and have your gov’t issued photo ID ready to complete enrollment
- Already a CLEAR member? Use the email address associated with your membership and snap a quick selfie to verify your identity
- Tap “Add Covid-19 Vaccination” and follow prompts to securely confirm your proof of vaccination
Step 2: Before arriving, complete your Health Pass
- Open the CLEAR app and tap on the white Your Pass tile
- Confirm your identity with a quick selfie
- Tap “Open Health Pass” to get your result. Green means you’re good to go!
Need help? Call 855-CLEAR-ME or tap “Get in Touch” in the app for assistance
Disclaimer: CLEAR will not share your specific data about your vaccination or test results with the event organization.
If you cannot or choose not to comply with the on-site health and safety requirements, we encourage you to participate in Alliance Live, our live stream of select sessions from the Annual Conference.
Get quick answers to our on-site safety requirements.
Are masks required?
Yes, masks will be required in indoor spaces unless actively eating or drinking in accordance with current local regulations.
Is there a vaccination requirement?
Yes, attendees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, defined as two weeks following the second dose of a two dose vaccine (Moderna/Pfizer) or two weeks following a one dose vaccine (J&J). Failure to confirm full vaccination status will result in cancellation of an attendee’s registration and no refund will be provided. This vaccination requirement is in compliance with the state of Colorado's Public Health order requiring vaccination for indoor events of 500+ people within Arapahoe county as well as other select counties.
How will vaccination status be verified on-site in Aurora?
All attendees are strongly encouraged to download the CLEAR app and complete their Alliance CLEAR Health Pass. You will be asked to present your Alliance Clear Health Pass when checking in at the Registration Desk as proof of vaccination. If you would prefer to not use the Alliance CLEAR Health Pass, please contact the Alliance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any other health and safety measures I should be aware of?
- Masks will be available, and hand sanitizer will be placed throughout the conference.
- Session rooms and the Exhibit Hall will be set up to accommodate attendees who prefer more physical distance as well as those who prefer to sit closer together
- Session rooms and AV equipment will be disinfected after each session and common areas disinfected continuously. The San Diego Convention Center (SDCC) has achieved the GBAC STARTM facility accreditation, which requires a stringent program for cleaning, disinfection, and infectious disease prevention.
- Food safety protocols will be in place.
- Travel Information
- COVID 19 Resources
- Local Resources