The purpose of the Healthcare Professionals Membership Societies Member Section is to exchange ideas and best practices, and this is accomplished by:
- Sharing information of common interest and providing education to continuing healthcare education provider staff in membership societies at all levels of the profession.
- Providing current updates on continuing healthcare education topics related to healthcare professionals membership societies – including but not limited to accreditation, commercial support, program planning and evaluation, and new technologies – with the ultimate goal of improving patient care.
- Providing feedback and recommendations to the Board of Director liaison on items of relevance and specific interest to the Healthcare Professionals Membership Societies Section.
- Defining new ways for Healthcare Professionals Membership Societies section to collaborate on shared goals and to extend partnerships to others in the continuing education world.
- Utilizing the section's member-only community for problem solving and networking.
Who We Are:
Continuing healthcare education professionals in healthcare professionals membership societies at all levels of the profession.
Society for Vascular Surgery
American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Alliance members, JOIN the Healthcare Professionals Membership Societies TODAY!
Share resources and start a discussion with each other.
Volunteer and get involved! Attend the section meeting held at the Annual Conference!