The purpose of the Healthcare Professionals Membership Societies Member Section is to exchange ideas and best practices, and this is accomplished by:
- Sharing information of common interest and providing education to continuing healthcare education provider staff in membership societies at all levels of the profession.
- Providing current updates on continuing healthcare education topics related to healthcare professionals membership societies – including but not limited to accreditation, commercial support, program planning and evaluation, and new technologies – with the ultimate goal of improving patient care.
- Providing feedback and recommendations to the Board of Director liaison on items of relevance and specific interest to the Healthcare Professionals Membership Societies Section.
- Defining new ways for Healthcare Professionals Membership Societies section to collaborate on shared goals and to extend partnerships to others in the continuing education world.
- Utilizing the section's member-only community for problem solving and networking.
Who We Are:
Continuing healthcare education professionals in healthcare professionals membership societies at all levels of the profession.
Caitlyn A. Keenan, MS, LSSGB
AMDA- Society for Post-Acutue and Long-Term Care Medicine
Diane Alberson, MEd, CAE
American Association of Clinical Endocrinology
Thursday, April 13, 1pm - 2pm Eastern | Casual Conversation eLearning Strategies
Registration is required. Please click here to register for the April 13 Casual Conversation.
Discussion will include:
- Business model
- Member/non-member fees for education products
- Subscription to eLearning catalog
- What LMS are you using?
- Share successes and challenges
- What types of activities/products are in your eLearning catalog?
- Frequency of launching products
- Do all products award CME?
- Do you offer live and on-demand webinars? Are all live webinars then repurposed as on-demand webinars and if so, do you offer CME for on-demand webinars?
- eLearning staff team size and roles
Wednesday, May 23, 1pm - 2pm Eastern | Casual Conversation: CMSS and ACCME Meetings Pearls and Recap
Registration is required. Please click here to register for the May 24 Casual Conversation.
We will discuss pearls and takeaways from the CMSS and ACCME meetings.
Alliance members, JOIN the Healthcare Professionals Membership Societies TODAY!
Share resources and start a discussion with each other.
Volunteer and get involved! Attend the section meeting held at the Annual Conference!